Features & Benefits
PRECISE Chroma flooring solutions have many benefits:
- It’s affordable and provides a long-lasting shine to your floor
- It’s resistant to UV rays and is great for outdoors
- It maintains the quality shine and color that’s resistant to chemicals and stains
- It’s easy to maintain and does not require waxing
- It’s available in a variety of colors
- It takes very little time to install
Spaces for Use
Use PRECISE Chroma Commercial Flooring Supplies in Nashville and residential Flooring Supplies in Nashville. Some of the uses include:
- Large facilities
- Office Spaces
- Retail Shops
- Business Development Centers
- Car Showrooms
- Storage Facilities
- Any room in your home
Instructions for Use
PRECISE Chroma is easy to use as a DIY project. Special skills are not required. Refer to the instructions below before use:
- Prep the surface. Make sure the floor is ready for the flooring product. Remove unwanted elements like dust, debris, and other particles not attached to the floor. Remove oil and grease stains.
- Ensure proper adhesion. Etch the concrete and spread the etching solution on the wet floor. Allow it to soak.
- Remove excess water. Sweep away excess water and pour the resin and the hardener into one large container. Thoroughly mix them.
- Apply the coating evenly. Evenly apply coating on the floor with the proper tools. Use a paint brush to brush up in corners and edges, and squeegee-like tools for larger areas.
- Apply top coat. When the floor is dry, apply the top coat with a roller. If you’d like a better grip to minimize slips, mix in an anti-slip aggregate before applying the top coat.
Epoxy Flooring Supplier in Nashville
Frequently Asked Questions
How to care for my PRECISE™ Chroma epoxy floor?
PRECISE™ Chroma floors are easy to clean and maintain. First, remove dust from the floor by sweeping it with a soft-bristle broom or a vacuum cleaner. Mop the floor with a mild soap and water solution and rinse it off with water. Finally, wipe the floor with a microfiber cloth.
Can I use PRECISE™ Chroma for my residential floors?
Yes. PRECISE™ Chroma looks great on living room and kitchen floors as well as garages and basements.
Should I fill the cracks on my floor before applying PRECISE™ Chroma?
It’s recommended to fill all cracks in your concrete floor before applying PRECISE™ Chroma to get a smoother, even finish.
How long should I wait before applying PRECISE™ Chroma on my newly applied concrete floor?
A newly poured slab of concrete takes around 30 days to cure. But this can vary depending on the moisture level and other conditions.
Is PRECISE™ Chroma like paint?
No. Unlike paint, PRECISE™ Chroma consists of industrial-grade epoxy resin that bonds with the concrete beneath it to form a sturdy floor that can withstand heavy wear.